King Billy Casino 200 free spins & €1000 free play bonus – BTC accepted!

King Billy Casino 200 free spins & €1000 free play bonus - BTC accepted!

ABOUT KING BILLY CASINO ONLINE

GENERAL INFO

We believe in democracy. We think that despite its not negligible drawbacks, democracy is the best thing the ancient Greeks ever came up with during the few times they were not busy killing each other. However… enter King Billy “First of His Line, Rightful Ruler of Casinia, Guardian of the Realm and Protector of the Players” and suddenly we move away from democracy and start to believe in monarchy, or at least a crowned republic.

King Billy Casino, still wet behind the ears (launch date April 2017, has taken all the super cool stuff we see in Kings and Queens ecosystems, rearranged it and turned it into a proposal too hard to refuse. This is a Kingdom where the trains come on time, the payments are swift and the promotions are numerous and interesting. So, let’s enter the Kingdom and check it out in more depth!

BONUSES & PROMOTIONS

Every King who respects himself thinks and acts big. So, it is not really a wonder that the Welcome Pack in King Billy Casino is called “BIG 4”, after the 4 hefty bonuses you get for each one of your first four deposits. Here’s a simple table:

1st deposit: 100% bonus up to 200 EUR and 200 FREE SPINS.

2nd deposit: 50% bonus up to 200 EUR.

3rd deposit: 25% bonus up to 300 EUR.

4th deposit: 25% bonus up to 300 EUR.

Oh, and there are 5 No Deposit Free Spins as an appetizer too. So, there you have it people. Feeling small? Let King Billy make you feel big!

Things get even more interesting with the “Extra Weekend” promo, where we learn that by decree of King Billy they have a 3-day weekend over there at Casinia. Take this, you parliament freaks! So, basically, as you may have guessed, the Extra Weekend consists of some nice bonuses on Mondays.

On Thursday, the mighty King is giving a nice weekly cashback to his players (or “Citizens” as they are called) and the fun continues throughout the week with “King’s Spins”, which brings more Free Spins to the play-, ehm, Citizens. So, it seems that there is something for everyone almost every day at King Billy Casino.

Note: there are unusually well crafted and rewarding tactical promotions at King Billy, like Christmas, Halloween, Black Friday etc. So, you might want to take a look around special times of the year, there is always something waiting for you (you can also follow their – always updated and fun to read – social media posts).

GAMES & SOFTWARE

King Billy Casino has been adding game providers like crazy in the period since its advent, to the point that right now its providers list is looking like a Soviet Union Secretary General with his enormous chest of medals. Let’s see those “medals” in King Billy’s chest: Betsoft, Endorphina, Ezugi, GameArt, Habanero, iSoftBet, Microgaming, NetEnt, NYX, Play ‘N Go, Pragmatic Play, SoftSwiss, Spinomenal and Yggdrasil.

Some statistics indicate that in our days, more than 90% of online casino customers care for the slots. However, the remaining 10% is not left complaining at King Billy Casino, as there is a huge choice for poker, baccarat, blackjack and roulette table games. And yes, there are live dealer games too, for the chosen few.

PAYMENTS & SECURITY

What happens in the Kingdom stays in the Kingdom as SSL is here to ensure total security and encryption. Regarding payments, there is a nice page of payment options at King Billy Casino which seems to scroll and scroll and scroll forever. It is rather impossible to be unable to find the payment method of your preference – btw cryptocurrencies, in the form of bitcoin are included.

SUPPORT

Support at King Billy Casino is available by e-mail or Live Chat. Faithful to the general theme of the casino, the Support Department will call you “my Lord” or “my Lady”, which can make you smile even on a bad day. So, there you have it, a casino support department with some psychotherapy abilities! Apart from this, we cannot but compliment these guys and girls for their immediate response to every issue. They say that the support department is the heart of a business: nice cardio there King Billy.

VERDICT

Thematic casinos are not new, of course, but there is a huge gap between a thematic casino and a thematic casino executed in perfection. Yes, there are many Kings, Pharaohs, Pirates, Vikings, Warriors and Heroes out there, but in most of the occasions, once you’re past the landing page, you have the feeling you’re losing your time. Not so with King Billy Casino! The story is enthralling and absorbing and all the necessary elements that constitute a serious, game changer casino are present. We believe King Billy Casino is here to stay and we find it highly recommendable to all players, veterans, and newbies.

Long live King Billy!

King Billy Caisno free spins

King Billy Casino 200 free spins & €1000 free play bonus – BTC accepted!
5 (99%) 20 votes